Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun at Nanny and Pappy's

Happy as can be playing with Nanny and Pappy.

I think Nanny spent most of the day in floor playing with Addison. I just hope I can get down in the floor when I have great grandchildren.

Pappy builds the tower and Addison knocks it down.


Snuggling with Pappy before bed.


Addison and I are currently in Millbrook (just north of Montgomery) spending some time with my grandparents. I am participating in a study for the Department of Education during the day and enjoying family time at night. It's wonderful to be able to leave Addison knowing she is being well cared for and spoiled. :-) That's what great-grandparents are for. Addison has not even whimpered when I leave her in the mornings because she is having so much fun. I' m thankful for the opportunity to spend time with my grandparents and let them really get to know my little angel. We'll be glad to see Daddy tomorrow though. This is the longest we have been away from him.

0 comments: