Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Fall




Here are some recent pictures of Addison I took with the pumpkins Granna and PawPaw brought her from their visit to the pumpkin patch with Stephen and Christian. Addison is doing well and getting very spoiled with Daddy home. She will only catnap in her bed during the day, but will sleep for hours in bed with dad or with someone holding her. She has spent the last 2 afternoons with my aunt and my mom while I took Wayne to doctor's appointments. Yesterday was his 6 month cancer checkup. Still waiting on lab and x-ray results, but everything looks good. Today he returned to his surgeon. He was released to go back to work next Wednesday which is the same day I will return to work. Addison goes back to the doctor on Monday. I'm excited to see how much she weighs now. I know she is over 8 pounds and may be close to 9 pounds by then. She is sleeping better at night--waking after about 5 hours and again about 3 hours later. Much better than waking 3 times a night which she was doing after spending the night away from hom. She is still loving her bath. Her latest trick is peeing on mommy after I get her out of the bath and have her sitting in my lap wrapped in a towel to dry her off. Addison is starting to grab things near her hands including her bib, my shirt while feeding, and my hair. She's holding her head up pretty well and loves to look around. She is such a sweet baby and we are enjoying her so much!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Anne Geddes eat your heart out! Love those pictures! She is getting so big - I can't believe it!

Can't wait to see you next week!