Monday, January 12, 2009

What a Wonderful Life!

Addison in one of her Christmas dresses. This picture was taken after church and before we went to my Aunt Jo's Christmas gathering. Unfortunately she spit up all over it before we left home, so we had to change her clothes.

My favorite Christmas shirt--It says "Mom and Dad's Best Present Ever." A very true statement!

A new tradition--A picture in front of the Christmas tree in our jammies.


An old tradition--Every year since Wayne and I started dating, I have gotten a personalized ornament to add to the tree. This year was number 13 and it was extra special since there were 3 names on it.



This was truly the best Christmas ever. Our Christmas "routine" was very similar to the 1o years past, but the addition of Addison made everything so much more special. Although she didn't really understand Christmas, she brought so much joy to us and to our families. What a wonderful time of year!!! I hate that it's over.








0 comments: